U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » How to do interation on Vector<String>
Re: How to do interation on Vector<String> [message #10665 is a reply to message #10664] Sat, 21 July 2007 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
johnevans77 is currently offline  johnevans77
Messages: 38
Registered: July 2007
Member
Thanks Fudadmin Smile

Yes, i have pressed F1 Smile But I have to get my self common to TheIDE.

Thanks for ReadStdin() Smile I found it in Core -> Stream Utilities from F1 Help.

And, for \n, is it cross platform? Please correct me if i am wrong, but i think it would be different on Windows and Linux.

JE
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem using Split on carriage return
Next Topic: Can I extend the Serialization to other types?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 15:58:15 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04378 seconds