U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » Improved Bar chameleon and BlueBar skin
Re: Improved Bar chameleon and BlueBar skin [message #13182 is a reply to message #13173] Wed, 19 December 2007 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Messages: 1367
Registered: November 2005
Location: Poland
Ultimate Contributor

I like the menu, but I'm confused about the bar color. Maybe it should be "more blue".
Anyway it's not the point. I wanted to ask if it's possible to write theme capture app. For example I run the app in winxp with clearlook theme I press save as upp theme and it produces files similar to BlueBar ones. I mean this app should produce chamelon c++ files. That would be realy cool and allow easily to create theme that could be staticly linked and used in win2000 for example. It should not be too hard as at runtime you have chamelon structures (ToolBar::Style eg.) aleready filled.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: plugin/tif now supports SeekPage for multiimage tiffs
Next Topic: Sqlite updated from 3.4.2 to 3.5.6, PCRE updated from 7.3 to 7.6
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 22:21:39 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01230 seconds