U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » MPL
Re: MPL [message #17466 is a reply to message #17460] Sat, 16 August 2008 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
kodos wrote on Fri, 15 August 2008 17:39

Speaking of cairo: I am currently working on the integration in U++ . I'm not finished yet but I have a CairoCtrl that works on Windows and a compatibility layer to draw UPP::Drawings with cairo. If there is interest I can post it in bazaar. But there are a few changes needed in the png package (i had to remove some compiler flags).


Have you succeeded in "plugining" the Cairo? I mean, do you have it as source package?

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: My explaination of why Ultimate++ is not mainstream
Next Topic: Ubuntu 8.04
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 22:36:54 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00996 seconds