U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » Menus&Toolbars » ToolBar enabling and disabling question
Re: ToolBar enabling and disabling question [message #21456 is a reply to message #21451] Thu, 21 May 2009 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
koldo wrote on Thu, 21 May 2009 06:12

Hello all

Just a simple question.

I want to enable or disable an option in a ToolBar depending in this case if a text has been changed or not.

index.php?t=getfile&id=1731&private=0

For a MenuBar it is easy to do it, but for a ToolBar I do not know the way.

I have tried to do it by a Timer function that calls every 3 seconds to UpdateLayout() and other functions, bot no success.

How can I force a ToolBar to update its layout?.

Best regards
Koldo


You need to set it again.

See examples/UWord, UWord::SetBar and calls to it.

This perhaps might be automated, which was sort of idea at some time in the past, but in the end I have found that calling 'SetBar' after each change is quite trivial...

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Only one additional argument for Bar callback?
Next Topic: Disable/Enable Menu item during runtime
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 22:54:13 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12688 seconds