U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Label box has no disabled look
Re: Label box has no disabled look [message #30115 is a reply to message #30113] Thu, 09 December 2010 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Messages: 1796
Registered: August 2008
Location: Czech Republic
Ultimate Contributor

I completely forgot about the buddy control feature... I guess I just have to admit you are right then Rolling Eyes

And if it is standard behavior of common applications, then we sure should follow the same pattern.

Honza

[Updated on: Thu, 09 December 2010 17:58]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: public Ctrl in my class - param in constructor problem
Next Topic: Accessing printer properties
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 13:57:42 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00628 seconds