U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Q: howto incorporate a native console window in GUI
Re: Q: howto incorporate a native console window in GUI [message #31156 is a reply to message #31155] Thu, 10 February 2011 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Messages: 1796
Registered: August 2008
Location: Czech Republic
Ultimate Contributor

kohait00 wrote on Thu, 10 February 2011 15:02

genious ! works on windows as well, using "cmd".

thats what makes the difference knowing upp, i didnt know about LocalProcess...

I mentioned it in the first post Wink Also note that there is couple more: RemoteProcess and SlaveProcess, but I never used those, so I don't know much.

Actually after bit more thinking it would be OK to implement it to run just a shell (cmd or sh, platform dependently). And run any other command (e.g. python) from within...

Anyway, I'm glad that it helped you and also really amazed that it works on windows without much trouble Very Happy

Honza
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Issue tracking...
Next Topic: Question: Simple plugin implementation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 06 13:52:35 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00715 seconds