U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl/DropGrid problem: Value related.
Re: GridCtrl/DropGrid problem: Value related. [message #33611 is a reply to message #33610] Tue, 30 August 2011 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Messages: 1367
Registered: November 2005
Location: Poland
Ultimate Contributor

Lance wrote on Tue, 30 August 2011 08:09


If you need I will try to create a sample program to reproduce the defects I mentioned above. Please let me know. If you are too pressed with other more important issues, than forget it. It doesn't bother me as much anyways.


Please prepare a program especially if the problem that occurs is not so easy to reproduce. That will save me a lot of time.
PS: I use DropGrid/GridCtrl controls a lot in my applications - that means it's also my business to have them working correctly Smile, so I'm very happy to fix every possible bug small or big one.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl with vertical headers
Next Topic: GridCtrl: master - detail
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 02 22:18:45 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00741 seconds