U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Sql: *JoinRef
Re: Sql: *JoinRef [message #34975 is a reply to message #34974] Thu, 22 December 2011 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Didier is currently offline  Didier
Messages: 740
Registered: November 2008
Location: France
Contributor
Hi mirek,

My example was mixed up (I posted it late ...)
What I'm trying to do is the following is use 'join' to
replace the following expression :

Sql * Select(myData).From(TABLE_A)
      .Where(    A_REF_B == Select(B_ID).From(TABLE_B).Where(AGE == xxxxxx) 
              && A_REF_C == yyyyyyy
            );



With the same schema :
TABLE_(TABLE_B)
	INT_    (B_ID) PRIMARY_KEY AUTO_INCREMENT
	INT_    (AGE)
END_TABLE

TABLE_(TABLE_C)
	INT_    (C_ID) PRIMARY_KEY AUTO_INCREMENT
	INT_    (WEIGTH)
END_TABLE

TABLE_(TABLE_A)
	INT_    (A_ID) PRIMARY_KEY AUTO_INCREMENT
	INT_    (A_REF_B) REFERENCES(TABLE_B)
	INT_    (A_REF_C) REFERENCES(TABLE_C)
	INT_    (A_SIZE)
END_TABLE


I wan't to do it because I have quite bad performances and maybe using join can speed up things


 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Settings and multiple ide instances
Next Topic: DataSource
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 12:50:28 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.25970 seconds