U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » Trouble with Socket
Re: Trouble with Socket [message #36509 is a reply to message #36458] Sun, 03 June 2012 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jonarmani is currently offline  jonarmani
Messages: 6
Registered: May 2012
Location: Texas
Promising Member
Ahhh! After messing with this for so long, I figured out I needed to download the latest nightly release for Socket or TcpSocket stuff to work! I was using version 4193 previously, which I believe was the latest "stable" release.

Is it standard practice for everyone to be using the latest nightly release? The one I grabbed was version 5021.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: running program at different speeds
Next Topic: VectorMap:how to replace a Value
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 06 19:45:35 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.34375 seconds