Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » Is EasyHook or any other hooking library supported by U++ ?  () 1 Vote
Re: Is EasyHook or any other hooking library supported by U++ ? [message #38710 is a reply to message #38709] Tue, 08 January 2013 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
smartytwiti is currently offline  smartytwiti
Thanks for reply Very Happy
Well, EasyHook or any hook library its make hooking on windows much easier than ever,
Hooking API on windows is used by Antivirus to debug, view API call, Virtualize and Sandbox any running application.
When your application for example create a file(txt,exe...) its make a call to CreateFileW function on Windows kernel, so from that you can Hook this call Override itby returning INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE and execute your own function that's show "access denied " and in this way how works AV software..

It is just a bunch of DLLs and a header file, so it should work just as any other library
Glad to hear that, but when i make a tour on U++ i have seen some guys looking to how to add DLL to their project and have some issues with that..
In addition i have found this, but i can't get a clean way to iclude DLL file..
I don't know what's this DLi.. could anyone explain to me please?

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: File Operation
Next Topic: SetOrderBy ABS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 15:37:26 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02281 seconds