U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » Another String error solved, maybe. ( String error)
Re: Another String error solved, maybe. [message #46879 is a reply to message #46877] Sun, 04 September 2016 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nlneilson is currently offline  nlneilson
Messages: 644
Registered: January 2010
Location: U.S. California. Mojave &...
Contributor
Thanks deep, I will try your example.
attached is a 7z of my app dgpsmerge

The base file is gps data at a known position. Whatever deviation from there is 'merged' with a roaming file to remove most atmospheric deviation in a gps signal. Just a standard method but I created my upp app to do it.
  • Attachment: DGPSmerge.7z
    (Size: 6.29KB, Downloaded 345 times)
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How do I swap the Ctrl in the TabCtrl ?
Next Topic: Image to an SQLite blob windows 10
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 00:56:09 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01189 seconds