U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » How do I alpha blend the image?
Re: How do I alpha blend the image? [message #46965 is a reply to message #46964] Mon, 03 October 2016 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
kurete wrote on Sat, 01 October 2016 15:32
Hello.

How do I alpha blend the image?

For example, Additive blending and Multiplicative blending.

I think that rewrite source code of draw.

However, I can not know where to I be rewritten.



With what? In Paint?

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Image to an SQLite blob windows 10
Next Topic: Question.
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 20:21:44 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00880 seconds