U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » TheIDE crashes after starting a program
Re: TheIDE crashes after starting a program [message #54382 is a reply to message #54381] Wed, 08 July 2020 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Xemuth is currently offline  Xemuth
Messages: 387
Registered: August 2018
Location: France
Senior Member
I just test it and work fine for me:

I started TheIDE (version 14375 Built with Mingwx64)

Select "Button" package in "Exemple" Assembly
Launched it in debug mode via menu option Debug/execute
Then when closing Button example, everythings work well.

I did both with MSVSx64 and CLANGx64 bith where setup in Debug mode

I did the exact same thing with TheIDE v14665 downloaded from Upp website and yes, it crash However since my self made build from SVN seems newer and don't crash I bet it will be fix on next Nightly builds

[Updated on: Wed, 08 July 2020 21:41]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: TheIDE crash after switching package
Next Topic: Linking error on FreeBSD
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 04 05:32:42 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00566 seconds