U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » error: duplicate symbol: std::__throw_bad_alloc()
Re: error: duplicate symbol: std::__throw_bad_alloc() [message #54645 is a reply to message #54644] Mon, 24 August 2020 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
Xemuth wrote on Mon, 24 August 2020 18:17
I mean do using malloc/free instead of new/delete is slower ? If no then this error is not a priority ^^


I mean, yes, it should. I have spent a lot of time optimizing our own allocator...
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Building applications
Next Topic: Custom build configuration per package
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 06 11:02:57 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07140 seconds