U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » in code comments - doxygen
Re: in code comments - doxygen [message #7219 is a reply to message #6642] Mon, 18 December 2006 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Balage is currently offline  Balage
Messages: 17
Registered: December 2006
Promising Member
In-code comments tend to be pretty helpful, also the reference generated from it. doxygen is exceptionally good at this.

Maybe consider using it in Upp base source?

As a side note, Assist++ is the very first code-completion feature I have seen in ALL IDEs so far, that really assists in development, and not hinders (I had to turn these things off in other IDEs)!

Assist++ is a GREAT help for me as a beginner, and I think, that by using doxy style docs, Assist++ could even display the /brief of the given function/class, while moving through the available selections. That would be a mighty fine thing! I haven't seen this anywhere yet!
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: A Newbie Manual cum Tutorial?
Next Topic: Ultimate++ Website Logo Text
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 02:31:34 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00909 seconds