U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » Hack for MSC8 and "newline in constant" errors
Re: Hack for MSC8 and "newline in constant" errors [message #10443 is a reply to message #10441] Mon, 09 July 2007 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
Actually, I would be happy to see any progress here.

In fact, I believe that

#pragma setlocale("C")

(or something like this, not 100% sure at the moment)

should solve it, that is why we put it to all .t files. But I am now not sure when this was in fact introduced, perhaps check you have it there...

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: version 1579, CharSet.h, CHARSET_KOI8_R redefined and Ctrllib.t, fail to compiling with MSVC9
Next Topic: Adding new .scd spelling dictionary
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 18:45:42 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.43107 seconds