U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » bug tracker
bug tracker [message #16116] Wed, 28 May 2008 17:35 Go to previous message
kodos is currently offline  kodos
Messages: 111
Registered: March 2008
Experienced Member
Hi,

I just wanted to ask why there is no bug tracker? I think that would make it simpler to report and handle the bugs, if we would have a simple possibility to search for open bugs, mark bugs as fixed and so on.

I just want to start a discussion with this thread to see if the developers are actually interested in this idea.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Typo in 2008.1 beta 2 release date
Next Topic: Typos on U++ web pages
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 23:37:00 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.44545 seconds