U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » Releasing U++ » Maintaining release?
Re: Maintaining release? [message #17106 is a reply to message #17103] Tue, 29 July 2008 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
mr_ped wrote on Tue, 29 July 2008 04:10

I think there *will* be need for "fixed" release after 2008.1, but I don't care whether you will call it 2008.2 or 2008.1.1 (I think .2 is easier, and the new features can be planned for .3 or 2009-2012 whatever Very Happy )

So let's release 2008.1, make a branch on SVN, make sure it contains everything it is needed to build all platforms releases from that branch, and let's do any FIXING on that branch, after some time re-release it as 2008.2. (and eventually .3 or more)



Well, I would not like to lose the unlikely chance to release more than one U++ major version in a single year Smile

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: rc2
Next Topic: Ubuntu dependencies...
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Oct 06 16:57:55 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.16851 seconds