U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » Ultimate++ Website Logo Text
Re: Ultimate++ Website Logo Text [message #17316 is a reply to message #17315] Wed, 06 August 2008 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
captainc wrote on Wed, 06 August 2008 16:03

I've been using Ultimate++ for a while now, and I don't know how I overlooked this, but I just noticed the italicized font for the 'mate' part of Ultimate++ ! Embarassed (at least noticed it ENOUGH to actually think about it.) What was the reasoning for this? Was the 'mate' meant to signify 'friend'?


Ehm, AFAIK, nothing. Just artistic license.

BTW, I think it is time for the logo redesign. Current logo exists for too long now...Smile

In the process, I would also make a "silent" project name transition, renaming platform to just "U++".

Mirek
 
Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: in code comments - doxygen
Next Topic: My explaination of why Ultimate++ is not mainstream
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 15:04:38 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.22465 seconds