U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Win32 sample has error [BUG]
Re: C:\upp\mingw\bin\windres.exe [message #18186 is a reply to message #18162] Mon, 15 September 2008 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Messages: 917
Registered: August 2007
Location: Russia, Moscow rgn.
Experienced Contributor

Greetings, Martin.

This is rather strange situation as my projects compiled by MinGW without any source code change. I think it is not U++ source issue, but something with Win32 libraries or something with MinGW. Anyway this is critical bug and I don`t remember anyone complained about that since I started using TheIDE about a year ago.
So my proposal is re-checking everything (MingGW, resource executables versions, platform libs, U++ version, etc) instead of changing Core code.
Yes, there is a possibility of U++ internal sources error but this way MinGW compilation had to failed for all the others. But it is OK.
I understand it doesn`t help a much but at least I try to make your search a little bit narrowed.

I hope Mirek will reply this situation as an U++ author. He surely can give you more informative answer than me.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 September 2008 08:27]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: TheIDE local backup/file versions (for crashes, etc.)
Next Topic: Assist autocomplete cause program crash.
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Oct 08 02:02:16 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01233 seconds