U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » Menus&Toolbars » DropList in Toolbar
Re: DropList in Toolbar [message #19527 is a reply to message #19526] Thu, 11 December 2008 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Messages: 1367
Registered: November 2005
Location: Poland
Ultimate Contributor

[quote title=luzr wrote on Thu, 11 December 2008 09:03]
mrjt wrote on Thu, 11 December 2008 04:38


BTW, the REAL problem there is that I am undecided whether cx, cy should be altered by font zoom...

Mirek


They should be. I do so when I put DropGrid on the toolbar. Otherwise it's too small when font is larger.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: images as menu
Next Topic: right-click menu
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 15:59:23 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09632 seconds