U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » Commercial soft or OpenSource (What kind of programs you create using Ultimate++?)?
Re: Commercial soft or OpenSource (What kind of programs you create using Ultimate++?)? [message #20511 is a reply to message #20506] Sat, 21 March 2009 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
andrei_natanael is currently offline  andrei_natanael
Messages: 262
Registered: January 2009
Experienced Member
Hi,
Until now I've made two projects for University which are semi-open-source(not everyone have access to sources, but some do), small utilities to solve my problems(this is private software) and one program (for a non-profit organization) which right now I've released as freeware but I'm thinking to extend it and maybe in near future to sell it to other organizations. So, I'm doing open-source, freeware, private, commercial software. For which one to vote? Rolling Eyes I think this poll should be extended to fit all categories of software.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: (Commercial) Upp consulting?!
Next Topic: How do I debug Ultimate++?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 04 15:26:28 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00665 seconds