U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Coffee corner » Commercial soft or OpenSource (What kind of programs you create using Ultimate++?)?
Re: Commercial soft or OpenSource (What kind of programs you create using Ultimate++?)? [message #20800 is a reply to message #20796] Wed, 08 April 2009 13:32 Go to previous message
sergeynikitin is currently offline  sergeynikitin
Messages: 748
Registered: January 2008
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contributor

Thanks to all who voted. (I would like of course so that more people voted).

With this vote, I was responding to criticism that it was impossible to speak of the commercial approach, based on OpenSource products.


SergeyNikitin<U++>( linux, wine )
{
    under( Ubuntu || Debian || Raspbian );
}
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: (Commercial) Upp consulting?!
Next Topic: How do I debug Ultimate++?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 04 07:36:48 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00683 seconds