Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » Industrial software solution
Re: Industrial software solution [message #22374 is a reply to message #22372] Wed, 08 July 2009 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

Then all these cranes' controllers where binded into one net with central terminal.
The second part of my work was central terminal's software controlling these cranes autonomously. This will make line fully automated.

Terminal is a PC-compliant device with touch-screen and modified version of Windows 2000. Its program was completely made in U++. With all respect to U++ authors I have to say that application made is working 24 hours each of 365 days without hangup or crash. I achieved this by eliminating any new/delete calls, switching to alt-MT, own RS232 class and using a number of stable control and optimization algorithms.

Control algorithm is rather complex and large (takes about 200+ kBytes of source codes).

GUI was developed according to the fact that there's no mouse or keyboard. All we can do is tap finger to the screen. So, that is the main window:

index.php?t=getfile&id=1831&private=0
  • Attachment: shot1.png
    (Size: 23.72KB, Downloaded 1153 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 09 July 2009 00:12]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Tracer
Next Topic: Port giFT (a great but abandoned P2P project) to U++?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 04 22:32:04 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02312 seconds