U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » Adding new .scd spelling dictionary
Re: Adding new .scd spelling dictionary [message #23577 is a reply to message #23569] Mon, 02 November 2009 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
It took me longer than I have expected, but I believe it is now working. I have put the packake into uppsrc.

(The problem I had to solve was that original format expected local 8-bit encoding. I have changed this to UTF-8).
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Hack for MSC8 and "newline in constant" errors
Next Topic: how to change a line in string in zhCN translation file?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 23:07:39 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01034 seconds