Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Linux-oriented field report
Re: Linux-oriented field report [message #3049 is a reply to message #3048] Fri, 05 May 2006 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
fudadmin wrote on Fri, 05 May 2006 03:15

Blog entry? I haven't noticed. So other people might not notice. This way wrong info is spreading. But, it's up to you...

I guess that if you want to fight with misinformation, there are much better ways than alerting www content authors.

There are public forums (like that CodeProject or our wiki-spaces) where you can post articles showing the real potential of U++. Much more effective IMHO.

BTW, one little note about "marketing bubble". I was thinking a lot about the idea that we should "finish" (whatever that means) U++ first and make PR later. I believe that is completely wrong:

First, while perhaps lacking some features now, this collection of buttons is deadly useful for quite a large set of applications.

Second, more important, large community will show us what is really important to add.

Finally, the most important, large community is more likely to contribute. If you want feature complete, the best bet is to involve more programmers.

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is current t++ documentation style too verbose?
Next Topic: GEO Documentation or Samples
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 07 13:52:22 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02047 seconds