Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » FIX: StaticRect Color() method name clash
Re: FIX: StaticRect Color() method name clash [message #31511 is a reply to message #31510] Tue, 08 March 2011 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
perfectly understand you..it's as always, in the balances, between cleaning code an keeping old stuff compileable.

after 2 or 3 years one easily can speak of 'porting' Wink
i think making code clean is quite important as well, w.r.t newcomers espcially. in my case, i was struggeling with this thing for hours, since deriving from StaticRect created problems and didnt know why..before i realized the problem. never expected it there.
again, it's even a thing that gets messed up the longer it pervails in code, since others continue using the screwed API, and esecially this one is nasty, it pllutes the code with class::Color stuff everywhere. people are going to continu to ask in forum Smile

cheers

EDIT: if desired i can send you a patch to what currently is affected in upp and bazaar...

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2011 11:15]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Found solution. On arrayctrl, you have addcolumn, but what about deleting a column
Next Topic: Tab inside tab.. invoked through a button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 20:16:41 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02108 seconds