U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » Extend StaticText with method possible?
Re: Extend StaticText with method possible? [message #34414 is a reply to message #34411] Mon, 21 November 2011 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Messages: 14291
Registered: November 2005
Ultimate Member
Wolfgang wrote on Mon, 21 November 2011 01:29

I use this but I ask myself HOW such a task could be done. It's just to learn / see the technics behind the whole thing.

This thread is just an example to get a (possible) background.


At your level, I mean without changing U++ code, you cannot add this to StaticText.

You would have to create something like StaticText2, derived from StaticText, with your new method.

Mirek
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: assection failed error while opening /dev/rtp0 on ubuntu
Next Topic: Complex numbers..How to use in upp??
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 28 21:07:51 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.31846 seconds