U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » mySql - how to use - what is needed?
Re: mySql - how to use - what is needed? [message #34681 is a reply to message #34680] Mon, 05 December 2011 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wolfgang is currently offline  Wolfgang
Messages: 146
Registered: November 2011
Location: Germany
Experienced Member
Here I'm running Windows 7...

Am I right that
Quote:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/

Quote:

Connector/ODBC(Current Generally Available Release: 5.1.9) Standardized database driver Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Unix platforms.

is the ODBC Layer which provides less performance than the
Quote:

Connector/C++(Current Generally Available Release: 1.1.0) Standardized database driver for C++ development.
?

I saw the docs but in it it's nothing what I need to download..
the connection to a local server differs just by local = "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" and the remote is connected throught the full http / network path?!
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: CanClose? Mechanism to prompt user to save edits
Next Topic: New class
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 01:26:16 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00637 seconds