U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » How do you develop in U++?
Re: How do you develop in U++? [message #35243 is a reply to message #35242] Wed, 25 January 2012 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Messages: 1367
Registered: November 2005
Location: Poland
Ultimate Contributor

Desktop: Windows 7 32b
Laptop: Windows7 64b and ArchLinux64 (on second partition)

On both configurations I use TheIde + Visual C++ 10.0 (sometimes gcc to check compilation issues).

I prefer desktop a lot more because of two monitors and comfortable desk and chair, but I use laptop recently. My younger daughter sleeps in the "desktop room" for now Smile
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: What are common software used in programing and used by software developers?
Next Topic: How should we deal with SQL column names in conflict with SQL standard keywords
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 09 01:08:26 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00854 seconds