U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Developing U++ » U++ Developers corner » How do you develop in U++?
Re: How do you develop in U++? [message #35276 is a reply to message #35260] Sat, 28 January 2012 11:13 Go to previous message
BioBytes is currently offline  BioBytes
Messages: 312
Registered: October 2008
Location: France
Senior Member
Hi all,

Last year, I moved from CodeBlocks+wxWidgets to U++ I had tried in 2008. I should say that U++ is a superb development tool and that community is very kind and helpful.

I develop my projects (mainly ISO management & biology fields) under Windows XP and 7 using MSC9 and GCC under Kubuntu (Maverick) using a laptop (I love to code in my bed Very Happy ).

Cheers

Biobytes
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: What are common software used in programing and used by software developers?
Next Topic: How should we deal with SQL column names in conflict with SQL standard keywords
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Oct 11 04:06:56 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00659 seconds