U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » What is the status of IPv6 support?
Re: What is the status of IPv6 support? [message #35374 is a reply to message #32532] Tue, 07 February 2012 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Messages: 1428
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
nlneilson wrote on Tue, 24 May 2011 07:19

There was an issue about the time IPv6 was introduced.
http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=320 66&#msg_32066

Mirek was able to track the problem down and fix it, I don't know if IPv6 was involved.

It was compiled in Win and worked OK.
Running on Ubuntu with Wine was the problem.

If your code can be pasted into the SDK overwriting the current code I will try it, it may be a few days before I can get to it.


I don't know about that issue, but here is a merge for the hack I'm am using for IPV6 clients made with U++ 4552.

I hope that some day I'll have time do do a proper fix and add support for IPv6 servers too Smile.
  • Attachment: httpcli.cpp
    (Size: 16.23KB, Downloaded 479 times)
  • Attachment: socket.h
    (Size: 7.97KB, Downloaded 502 times)
  • Attachment: socket.cpp
    (Size: 26.55KB, Downloaded 1128 times)
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Deadlock - what LeaveGMutexAll does?
Next Topic: Warning in Socket.cpp
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Oct 03 20:05:28 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01097 seconds