U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » What is the status of IPv6 support?
Re: What is the status of IPv6 support? [message #35376 is a reply to message #35375] Tue, 07 February 2012 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Messages: 1428
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
Good to know! I will test it when it's done because we have moved away from IPv4.

I did not put any great effort into my implementation: it just works (if I didn't mess up the merge).
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Deadlock - what LeaveGMutexAll does?
Next Topic: Warning in Socket.cpp
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Oct 05 02:55:16 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02529 seconds