U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » Is it possible to call a stored procedure with an output parameter?
Re: Is it possible to call a stored procedure with an output parameter? [message #35428 is a reply to message #35424] Sun, 12 February 2012 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Messages: 1796
Registered: August 2008
Location: Czech Republic
Ultimate Contributor

jjacksonRIAB wrote on Sun, 12 February 2012 08:56

I'm not quite sure I understand callbacks in the context of a database query.
I sorry, I completely overlooked that the question is in SQL subforum Embarassed Callbacks are really not relevant here...
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: questions about sqlArray
Next Topic: SQL problem
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 02 19:56:03 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00745 seconds