Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » RichText,QTF,RTF... » Weird problems with Report / PDF Export / Printing, sometimes even crashes
Re: Weird problems with Report / PDF Export / Printing, sometimes even crashes [message #39062 is a reply to message #39059] Mon, 11 February 2013 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
frozen wrote on Mon, 11 February 2013 15:45

mirek wrote on Mon, 11 February 2013 21:20

Give svn a thought. In the end, it is the most convenient way to keep yourself in sync with development.

I did and retried with 5797.

Just the first test showed wrong pages size again when using PDF export, setting no sizes, margins or anything else.

I have not read into details, but it looks like you are comparing CUPS generated PDF with U++ generated one. If that is so, then our metodology differs: What I have done is to print the report on real printer, then export PDF and print it on the same printer too. Results look identical (maybe there is some small offset).

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is there a way to set page width in the QTF Designer / Topic++ editor / UWord ?
Next Topic: [Minor bug report & patch] RichTextView should use native ibeam icon.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 13:28:14 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02633 seconds