FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » OpenCV
Re: OpenCV [message #39072 is a reply to message #39070] Tue, 12 February 2013 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
koldo wrote on Tue, 12 February 2013 08:35

Could you detail the problem you found with it?

Thank you for the feedback.
I was studying the book "Learning Opencv Computer Vision With The Opencv Library", Gary Bradski And Adrian Kaehler , that give this exercize

<<Go to the 2. …/opencv/samples/c/ directory. Create a project or make i le and then import and build lkdemo.c (this is an example motion tracking program).
Attach a camera to your system and run the code. With the display window selected, type “r” to initialize tracking. [skip]>>

This code is absent in your package. I downloaded OpenCV2.2 and found it under C++ directory. Then I compiled it and this is the message:
Linking...
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl cv::calcOpticalFlowPyrLK(class cv::Mat const &,cl
	ass cv::Mat const &,class std::vector<class cv::Point_<float>,class std::allocator<class cv::Point_<float> > > c
	onst &,class std::vector<class cv::Point_<float>,class std::allocator<class cv::Point_<float> > > &,class std::v
	ector<unsigned char,class std::allocator<unsigned char> > &,class std::vector<float,class std::allocator<float> 
	> &,class cv::Size_<int>,int,class cv::TermCriteria,double,int)" (?calcOpticalFlowPyrLK@cv@@YAXABVMat@1@0ABV?$ve
	ctor@V?$Point_@M@cv@@V?$allocator@V?$Point_@M@cv@@@std@@@std@@AAV34@AAV?$vector@EV?$allocator@E@std@@@4@AAV?$vec
	tor@MV?$allocator@M@std@@@4@V?$Size_@H@1@HVTermCriteria@1@NH@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl GuiMainFn_(
	void)" (?GuiMainFn_@@YAXXZ)
C:\upp\out\MyApps\MSC10.Gui.Sse2\opencvLkdemo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I attach the package with the original file.

Thank you,
Luigi

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: syntex highlighting upp-svn source files.
Next Topic: MSVC and code size
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 08 11:39:27 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01965 seconds