U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Community » Newbie corner » Another String error solved, maybe. ( String error)
String error has not been solved [message #46805 is a reply to message #46769] Sat, 13 August 2016 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nlneilson is currently offline  nlneilson
Messages: 644
Registered: January 2010
Location: U.S. California. Mojave &...
Contributor

filename0=(String)OutFile;


error: no matching function for call to 'Upp::String::String(Upp::EditField&)'


Is this an instance where std:string needs to be used or just a dumb error I have made when using upp 10100

I did not have this error with a previous version of upp but that could have been a few years ago.

Neil

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2016 06:51]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How do I swap the Ctrl in the TabCtrl ?
Next Topic: Image to an SQLite blob windows 10
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 15:36:58 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00977 seconds