U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » UTTS: U++ Text to Speech
Re: UTTS: U++ Text to Speech [message #50680 is a reply to message #50679] Tue, 04 December 2018 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Messages: 1244
Registered: March 2006
Location: Italy
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I have upgraded the package (see first message to download it - an exe file is included for quick test).
I was able to add a DropLine with the available languages.
On my system I see Italian and English variants. I would like to know if other countries will list different languages depending by the OS setting.
The voice format was set to 16 bit, 44 kHz and Mono.

Luigi
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FormatBytes function
Next Topic: PlantUmlEditor
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 09 10:13:19 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09135 seconds