U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Problem adapting child Ctrl to scroller example code
Re: Problem adapting child Ctrl to scroller example code [message #51505 is a reply to message #51501] Fri, 05 April 2019 19:10 Go to previous message
jjacksonRIAB is currently offline  jjacksonRIAB
Messages: 227
Registered: June 2011
Experienced Member
Hey, that does look a lot nicer and this also helps me get rid of new in some other places I was using it. I wanted to avoid using new too but I was unaware of Create. It's funny, I only asked to solve one problem and you ended up solving several for me that I hadn't yet gotten around to asking about. You have absolved me of my future crimes Surprised

Thank you again for being so helpful.
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: override TrayIcon::WindowProc
Next Topic: capture mouse and limit all events to window
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 09 02:29:35 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00893 seconds