Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Happy new year 2010!
Happy new year 2010! [message #24171] Thu, 31 December 2009 13:11 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I believe 2009 was a quietly productive year for U++. There were some major additions to the library and I believe that we got to the final structure of basic U++ packages with abstract Draw and we now have high-quality Painter package for software rendering.

Maybe even more important is the fact that the development and releases became a routine business. Many thanks here go to Koldo and all release maintainers involved! I guess the current model, if not perfect, works quite well.

In the next year, I hope we could finally get the docking ide (Uno's and mrjt's job) and add macro support to Assist++ (my job) and finish more docs (everybody can participate! Smile. Other than that, I am now quite happy with U++ - it does everything I have ever dreamed for.

I wish you Happy New Year 2010 and lot of fun with U++, programming, computers, friends, relatives, life and universe!

Mirek
Re: Happy new year 2010! [message #24173 is a reply to message #24171] Thu, 31 December 2009 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

I would like to also wish everyone happy new year. As Mirek said we'll try to do our best to get docking ide released in upcoming year (most of code is already written). This year we (at least me Smile ) were too busy to have time to finish it. I would like to also thank everyone for contributing the project. You've created really good piece of code.
In this year I developed this application (http://www.digital-software.pl/dgs.php?page=traveller) using Upp framework. It's working very good for two clients and I had a good time writing it. Upp really works for large desktop applications.
In 2010 I'd like Upp to move towards web application (to be something like silverlight). I'm very curious what you think about it.

My plans for 2010:
  • GridCtrl 2.0
  • Docking IDE
  • UltimatePlayer 2.0
  • Maybe draw engine that uses Direct2D

Once again. Happy new year and see you in the next year Smile
Re: Happy new year 2010! [message #24174 is a reply to message #24173] Thu, 31 December 2009 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tojocky is currently offline  tojocky
Contributor

Happy New Year Everyone!

Together we do more!
With respect, Ion (tojocky)
Re: Happy new year 2010! [message #24175 is a reply to message #24171] Thu, 31 December 2009 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Happy New Year to you all!

Thank you for everything you've done for U++ this year. I promise I'll definitely try to help in 2010.

All the best,
Honza
Re: Happy new year 2010! [message #24176 is a reply to message #24175] Thu, 31 December 2009 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrei_natanael is currently offline  andrei_natanael
Experienced Member
I wish you a Happy New Year!
Hopefully i will be more active in 2010 year after finishing graduation thesis.

Andrei
Re: Happy new year 2010! [message #24182 is a reply to message #24176] Fri, 01 January 2010 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
I wish you too.

Upp building has grown this year with everybody bricks.

I think this is a nice project not just because Upp is so useful and well designed, but because you are very nice people.
And it is wonderful to have colleagues like you.

Three smileys to all of you: Smile Cool Very Happy !

Best regards
Koldo

Best regards
IƱaki
Re: Happy new year 2010! [message #24191 is a reply to message #24171] Mon, 04 January 2010 08:55 Go to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
Happy new year, and thank you for everything.
Previous Topic: U++ 1824 released
Next Topic: Upp meeting on next Tuesday 12
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:27:03 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02605 seconds