FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » appending to an existing file
appending to an existing file [message #3548] Thu, 01 June 2006 11:12 Go to next message
qwerty is currently offline  qwerty
Experienced Member
please, how to peacefully append some data to file, regarding txt or bins, thanx....

to admins: maybee one little forum(section) with stupid questions like this could come handy, because I don't get the education of U++ and write the whole industrial applications at a time(now Wink)

[Updated on: Thu, 01 June 2006 11:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: appending to an existing file [SOLVED] :) [message #3550 is a reply to message #3548] Thu, 01 June 2006 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Experienced Member
FileOut

replaced by

FileAppend

there are days, when you are, high, there are days, when you are low, there are sometimes no days...
Re: appending to an existing file [message #3551 is a reply to message #3548] Thu, 01 June 2006 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
qwerty wrote on Thu, 01 June 2006 10:12

please, how to peacefully append some data to file, regarding txt or bins, thanx....

to admins: maybee one little forum(section) with stupid questions like this could come handy, because I don't get the education of U++ and write the whole industrial applications at a time(now Wink)

That's why this forum exists... Smile - to be useful for all kind of questions. And it's categorised by areas of use. I think this way it's easier to decide where to post and where to look for the info.
If we had categories by stupidity, then, I reckon, it would be much more difficult for people do decide how stupid they or their questions are... Laughing
Re: appending to an existing file [message #3552 is a reply to message #3551] Thu, 01 June 2006 13:40 Go to previous message
Experienced Member
eheh, err, I gues, u r right Razz
Previous Topic: .AsValue() ??
Next Topic: simple queue form Array(Vector...)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 01:13:30 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02852 seconds