Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » plugin/sqlite3 case sensitive name on linux
plugin/sqlite3 case sensitive name on linux [message #4474] Fri, 11 August 2006 18:52 Go to next message
domingo is currently offline  domingo
Probably the person that created this plugin on upp-src-605 works on a windows machine where the case of filenames doesn't matter and created the directory "plugin/sqlite3" instead of "plugin/Sqlite3" and as well ceated the file "plugin/sqlite3/sqlite3.upp" instead of "plugin/Sqlite3/Sqlite3.upp" and in the top of "plugin/Sqlite3/Sqlite3upp.cpp" wrote '#include "sqlite3.h"' instead of '#include "Sqlite3.h"'.

And for some reason that I didn't found yet it doesn't create the schema in linux.

And when trying the upp-src-607-dev3 there is a warning about redefinition of "INT64" in the "Sqlite3Schema.h".

Thanks any way for the great job you've done with Ultimate++.
Re: plugin/sqlite3 case sensitive name on linux [message #4477 is a reply to message #4474] Fri, 11 August 2006 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Thanks, hopefuly fixed.

Mirek
Re: plugin/sqlite3 case sensitive name on linux [message #6094 is a reply to message #4477] Mon, 30 October 2006 11:12 Go to previous message
fallingdutch is currently offline  fallingdutch
Experienced Member
at least not for me Sad

had to rename the files or change the included filenames

and i get the warning about a redefinition of INT64, too

Version 610-dev2 (64 bit)

Bas
Previous Topic: clipboard in gnome on Ubuntu linux
Next Topic: function TopWindow::Maximize does not work in linux.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:26:42 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01231 seconds