Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » Using 605 in Linux several windows are not resizeable and don't fit in screen
Using 605 in Linux several windows are not resizeable and don't fit in screen [message #4497] Sat, 12 August 2006 10:44 Go to next message
domingo is currently offline  domingo
I'm using 605 version in Linux and there are several Dialog windows that doesn't admit resize and is going beyound screen (1024x768).

Examples: Build Methods, Assist/Navigate, Build/Output mode, Project/Package Optimizer, Project/Main Package Configuration,Project/Syncronize Translation Files,File/Statistics.

Also the icons for "Up Folder" and "New Folder" in the File Browser are too small.

----
Sorry I'm using remote access kdm and it seems to change the font size, and it doesn't fit on screen, other applications seem to resize to acomodate properly.
----
I'm going through the GUI Tutorial and Font zooming isn't working maybe that could be the cause.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 August 2006 11:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Using 605 in Linux several windows are not resizeable and don't fit in screen [message #4498 is a reply to message #4497] Sat, 12 August 2006 11:02 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, this was discussed here some time ago. Please try to find that old topic.

At the moment I am not sure how to resolve this problem....

Mirek
Previous Topic: X11App.cpp: GetKbdDelay()/GetkbdSpeed()
Next Topic: LineDDA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:23:23 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01934 seconds