Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Does ArrayCtrl support Range Copy and Past?
Does ArrayCtrl support Range Copy and Past? [message #4801] Tue, 22 August 2006 18:06 Go to next message
unknown user
like MFC grid control:http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/gridctrl.asp
or any other ctrl support this?
Re: Does ArrayCtrl support Range Copy and Past? [message #4806 is a reply to message #4801] Tue, 22 August 2006 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
No, best you can get is "multiselect", but not selection of individial cells. ArrayCtrl is not intended to be spreadsheet like GridCtrl.

There is alternate GridCtrl by Daniel Kos. Check forum for it.

Mirek
Re: Does ArrayCtrl support Range Copy and Past? [message #4810 is a reply to message #4806] Tue, 22 August 2006 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

luzr wrote on Tue, 22 August 2006 13:00

No, best you can get is "multiselect", but not selection of individial cells. ArrayCtrl is not intended to be spreadsheet like GridCtrl.

There is alternate GridCtrl by Daniel Kos. Check forum for it.

GridCtrl supports "cell mode" editing as well as selecting rectangular selections. Unfortunatelly I didn't implemented copy/paste functionality in this mode. It's easy - but I didn't do that because none of my apps needed this. But I add it before releasing first official version.
Re: Does ArrayCtrl support Range Copy and Past? [message #4820 is a reply to message #4801] Wed, 23 August 2006 02:01 Go to previous message
unknown user
thank you both.btw,when it will be released,I can't find the info on this forum.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 August 2006 02:07] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Margin() for Edit()
Next Topic: callback associate to "delete row"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:36:31 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05078 seconds