Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » The ide with 608dev1 download?
The ide with 608dev1 download? [message #4882] Thu, 24 August 2006 05:07 Go to next message
jadeite is currently offline  jadeite
Hey,

I just downloaded upp 608 dev 1 src from SF onto my new machine, and wanted to check out this Chameleon stuff. But, I can't find any makefiles for mingw or VS to make the ide. How do I build the ide? Please don't say I have to download 605 release to get an ide, or get a download that has mingw in it (I already have mingw installed).
Thanks
Re: The ide with 608dev1 download? [message #4883 is a reply to message #4882] Thu, 24 August 2006 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Sorry, at the moment we are not maintaining makefiles for dev version.

Generally, src downloaders should use the previous ide version to compile TheIDE.

If you do not have TheIDE capable of doing so, download mingw version (it is only 5 MB more, 1 minute on my connection), install and if you insist on single mingw on your machine, just delete then mingw folder....

Mirek
Re: The ide with 608dev1 download? [message #4884 is a reply to message #4883] Thu, 24 August 2006 05:30 Go to previous message
jadeite is currently offline  jadeite
luzr wrote on Wed, 23 August 2006 23:26

Sorry, at the moment we are not maintaining makefiles for dev version.

Generally, src downloaders should use the previous ide version to compile TheIDE.

If you do not have TheIDE capable of doing so, download mingw version (it is only 5 MB more, 1 minute on my connection), install and if you insist on single mingw on your machine, just delete then mingw folder....

Mirek

You are fast at responding. I will download it, and delete the MinGW. I don't mind more than 1 mingw, as long as they are different versions and placed in a good spot.
Cheers
Previous Topic: fatal error C1001-VC++ Toolkit 2003 on Windows XP
Next Topic: theIDE creates 'theide' dir in current dir every time [BUG?]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:55:32 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01304 seconds