Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » no gdb -> segfault & other things
BugConfirmed.gif  no gdb -> segfault & other things [message #5552] Mon, 02 October 2006 18:12 Go to next message
h3l1 is currently offline  h3l1
Promising Member
Hi there,

I'm just trying to compile theide under linux (kubuntu, fresh install) having some troubles.

I compiled the new dev610-pre1 version, but after selecting a project it crashes with
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Exc'

so I tried to compile a debug version and wanted to start it in the debugger, but I didn't have installed gdb yet Embarassed , so there was a segmentation fault and theide crashed.
Maybe this can be handled...

Also I tried earlier the dev610 under windowsXP and played around with the bitmap editor. It's now a cool thing to have full alpha support Cool

I tried rotating the image, but the preview icons on the bottom were always one behind. So when I pressed at rotate the first time nothing happens and afterwards they rotate one behind the real image.

Hope this helps.
Bye
Heli

[Updated on: Mon, 02 October 2006 18:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: no gdb -> segfault & other things [message #5554 is a reply to message #5552] Mon, 02 October 2006 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promising Member
Hi,

ok so now I installed the gdb Rolling Eyes and started theide in the debugger. It hangs when it comes to
Indexing topic DlgCalc$cs-cz

Any clue. Or where should I set a breakpoint?

Bye
Heli
Re: no gdb -> segfault & other things [message #5555 is a reply to message #5554] Mon, 02 October 2006 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Missing -fexceptions in gcc commandline when compiling TheIDE.

(Make the forum search for further description).
Re: no gdb -> segfault & other things [message #5559 is a reply to message #5555] Tue, 03 October 2006 09:17 Go to previous message
Promising Member
Hi,

thanks works now Cool
Previous Topic: Mark selection with t_ (609_dev3)
Next Topic: Updated UPT - Ultimate++ Package Template Documentation available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 13:16:32 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02575 seconds