Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Poll: the look of this forum
Poll: the look of this forum [message #524] Sat, 07 January 2006 14:11 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator

Forum look: is ari_templ theme ugly?[ 6 votes ]
1. Yes 2 / 33%
2. No, not ugly 4 / 67%

Ok, because unodogs and luzr are very unhappy with the look for newcomers, please tell your opinion.
Re: Poll: the look of this forum [message #529 is a reply to message #524] Sat, 07 January 2006 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Actually, I do not know what to answer here, as I do not think it is ugly. I just think that _maybe_ the default look should be the blue one.
Re: Poll: the look of this forum [message #574 is a reply to message #524] Thu, 12 January 2006 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garry is currently offline  Garry
Promising Member
I use the light blue "default" view under my settings - sure it doesn't look very original but it easy to read and get used to. The original green view, does indeed seem off putting to newcomers. It doesn't have a 'finished and coherent' style to it and therefore would imply doubt as to the content of the forum.

Garry
Re: Poll: the look of this forum [message #575 is a reply to message #524] Thu, 12 January 2006 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gprentice is currently offline  gprentice
Experienced Member

Well I hope the "green" view remains at least as an option coz I do not like the "blue" one.

Graeme
Re: Poll: the look of this forum [message #984 is a reply to message #524] Sun, 12 February 2006 02:54 Go to previous message
jadeite is currently offline  jadeite
Never thought I would become involved in a discussion on this matter. I am also very bad at colors.

With the purple/green/brown scheme (ari_templ I guess), look up towards top of this page and in the purple sections above silver bar, you shoule see something like this:
Home >> Forum Functionality and Design >> Layout, Design, etc...

Put your cursor over the "Layout, Design, Features, and structures". It should turn red.

Now, sit and stare at that red text for a couple seconds. Are you getting dizzy yet? Shocked Laughing

Previous Topic: demos & references group?
Next Topic: Another suggestion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:28:53 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01202 seconds