Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » Forum name "Developing the Ultimate++"
Forum name "Developing the Ultimate++" [message #7490] Mon, 01 January 2007 18:31 Go to next message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
As "Ultimate++" is a name, I would really suggest to rename the forum "Developing the Ultimate++" "Developing Ultimate++" (unless a native English speaker knows better).

Werner
Re: Forum name "Developing the Ultimate++" [message #8523 is a reply to message #7490] Thu, 15 March 2007 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Osiris is currently offline  Osiris
"The Ultimate Development"

The development of an idea, a community, and the future of the process of development itself. This is the rudementary philos behind U++ as being self-describing and perpetually self-sustaining.

The above title drags the community into the fray as being directly "Ultimate" as well. From what I have already witnessed this is not far from the truth at all. My impression is very relaxed and involved here with you all.

U++ technology, the direct developers, and the community seem to spend a great deal of time around dev; in contrast I have seen other dev forums and communities swallowed up in a torrent of bug reporting.

In closing I think that my title suggestion really underscores the whole process behind U++, TheIde, the tech dev gurus and the community here. Very Happy
Re: Forum name "Developing the Ultimate++" [message #8536 is a reply to message #8523] Fri, 16 March 2007 12:04 Go to previous message
exolon is currently offline  exolon
Osiris wrote on Thu, 15 March 2007 13:29

U++ technology, the direct developers, and the community seem to spend a great deal of time around dev; in contrast I have seen other dev forums and communities swallowed up in a torrent of bug reporting.

To be fair, it's a relatively small community, compared to huge GUI frameworks with massive userbases constantly running into issues. Plus it's well-designed Smile
Previous Topic: Anybody has problems login to forum?
Next Topic: previous day's messages?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:12:14 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01161 seconds