Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » Hungarian translation update
Hungarian translation update [message #8490] Tue, 13 March 2007 18:08 Go to next message
zsolt is currently offline  zsolt
Contributor
This is a small update, mainly for DateTimeCtrl.
  • Attachment: huhu_.tr
    (Size: 11.04KB, Downloaded 440 times)
Re: Hungarian translation update [message #8499 is a reply to message #8490] Wed, 14 March 2007 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
thanks!
Re: Hungarian translation update [message #14060 is a reply to message #8490] Thu, 07 February 2008 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor
I created a Hungarian (HU-HU) translation based on SqlApp example (attached).
After that, I noticed, that there is a package (AllForI18n) for translators, but I'm unable to import my translation file using TheIDE.
The problem is, that TheIDE beta doesn't synchronize .t files of packages. I'm trying "Project/Import runtime translation file (*.tr).." menu.
I don't want to work twice to complete my translation. Is this a bug with importing?
Re: Hungarian translation update [message #14090 is a reply to message #14060] Sun, 10 February 2008 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
zsolt wrote on Thu, 07 February 2008 17:59

I created a Hungarian (HU-HU) translation based on SqlApp example (attached).
After that, I noticed, that there is a package (AllForI18n) for translators, but I'm unable to import my translation file using TheIDE.
The problem is, that TheIDE beta doesn't synchronize .t files of packages. I'm trying "Project/Import runtime translation file (*.tr).." menu.
I don't want to work twice to complete my translation. Is this a bug with importing?

Did you "Add to all..." HU-HU? .tr section does not get imported to packages where language does not exist yet...

Mirek
Re: Hungarian translation update [message #14095 is a reply to message #14090] Mon, 11 February 2008 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Contributor
OK, I have a fresh one now.
The only problem is, that importing doesn't overwrite existing translations.
So in Core.t, you have to fix these by hand, I think:
T_("date\vSu")
huHU("Vas")

and
T_("date\vSa")
huHU("Szo")

Sorry, I swapped these two translations in my previous update.

Thanks.
Re: Hungarian translation update [message #14098 is a reply to message #14095] Mon, 11 February 2008 08:20 Go to previous message
Ultimate Member
Thanks, applied....

Mirek
Previous Topic: How to get proper topic
Next Topic: Slovak tr file for 2008.1beta
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:53:14 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01066 seconds