Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » autocomplete editbox
autocomplete editbox [message #8525] Thu, 15 March 2007 14:58 Go to next message
tovmeod is currently offline  tovmeod
hello, I wanted to use an autocomplete box, does u++ has some kind of control like that? I looked at the docs and didn't find, but I may be wrong

thanks
marcel
Re: autocomplete editbox [message #8527 is a reply to message #8525] Thu, 15 March 2007 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
tovmeod wrote on Thu, 15 March 2007 09:58

hello, I wanted to use an autocomplete box, does u++ has some kind of control like that? I looked at the docs and didn't find, but I may be wrong

thanks
marcel

No. You can make one. We will make one soon too if you don't Wink (It is not that hard).

Mirek
Re: autocomplete editbox [message #39294 is a reply to message #8527] Mon, 11 March 2013 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
navi is currently offline  navi
Experienced Member
mirek wrote on Thu, 15 March 2007 15:04

tovmeod wrote on Thu, 15 March 2007 09:58

thanks
marcel

No. You can make one. We will make one soon too if you don't Wink (It is not that hard).

Mirek

Hi All,

Just wondering did anyone ended up making a Autocomplete box? I am trying to use the WithDropChoice<EditString> but It does not automatically complete the typing from the dropchoice items. Should I go on extending the WithDropChoice Template to implement it or the feature already exist somewhere else?

Thanks & Regards
navi
Re: autocomplete editbox [message #39327 is a reply to message #39294] Tue, 12 March 2013 08:11 Go to previous message
navi is currently offline  navi
Experienced Member
found the answer. DropGrid.
Previous Topic: Problem in CodeEditor
Next Topic: Scrolling ArrayCtrl with Ctrls
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:36:19 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05000 seconds